Cutey's Domain

Just your avg chick living life in the ATL. Could love be around the corner?

Friday, May 30, 2008

A Life Worth Living




i'm really getting old. my niece just graduated from high school and i'm so proud of her! she looks older than me. lol. i'm just so glad that she grew up to be a nice, classy young lady (her mother is a little hood-ish). speaking of her mother, why did she not come to her first born child's graduation? that is so shady. anyhoo, my aunt, uncle, and cousins came down for the festivities. we had a graduation party for her and she displayed all of her artwork (the girl can draw)!

Photobucket
in other news, i'm still single. i just started reading a book titled "what to do until love finds you". you know you are becoming the old lady in the shoe when you start buying self-help books. lol. naw, i'm joking...kinda. however, i do believe love will find me oneday. i believe that God talks to us through our intuition we just have to listen. my intuition tells me that i will be married oneday, but he does not live in the state of Georgia. lol. i know that sounds weird, but thats the feeling i get. i still plan on moving come january and i'm getting more anxious each day closer. my intuition also tells me i'm going to have 3 boys and they all are going todo extraordinary things. okay.... so thats what every parent believe about their kid, but so do i. lol.

i'm also very excited about traveling. the plan is to travel to a different destination overseas every year starting in 2009. my coworker told me about this fabulous tour group called Trafalagar Tours. she goes on a trip every year alone but she feels safer because she's in a group. i really want to go to jerusalem, so we'll see.

alright thats enough updating for now.

be blessed yall. :-)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home