Cutey's Domain

Just your avg chick living life in the ATL. Could love be around the corner?

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cruel Summer

just a quick update. me & my homey went to the fox theatre to see oprah presents 'the color purple'. we had a great time! of course we had a lil drama before actually going to the play. if you know me...you will know that all i have in my closet is tshirts and jeans and one little church dress. yeah i know i suck. lol. so an hour b4 the play me & my homey had to ride out to find a cute dress. of course he is like a typical guy and said "just pick whatever'. so i proceed to pick up a cute pink dress and he was like "i hate it"{insert my side eye} . so i said, "shawty... you pick out what you want me to wear". he picks out this dress (and the shoes) and i have to admit he did a pretty good job. i would have never picked out this dress but i like it.
anyhoo, we had a great time and i decided might as well post pics.
be blessed :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home