Cutey's Domain

Just your avg chick living life in the ATL. Could love be around the corner?

Saturday, August 11, 2007

plan b: part deux

okay so in my previous blog, i told you about a guy who i met leaving the marta train station. i guess i have to update.

i am totally and utterly confused. i will fully admit that i just don't understand men (and they call us women complex). *rolls eyes* now we are still cool and we talk and have great conversations. we only talk about once or twice a week though. i know he is attracted to me otherwise he would have never approached me.

now grant it...it has only been about 2.5 weeks since i've known him, so i'm probably over analyzing again. lol. i can't help it. i'm attracted to him physically and mentally. i just wish he would let me know if he just like me as a friend so i can get over my "crush" that i have on him. he doesn't really say anything. we did talk about past relationships and i know the gf he had for 4 years, he took it slow with her in the beginning. so i'm guessing he is just going with the flow??

*sigh* i don't know what the hell we are doing. so far i'm just playing up the friend angle so as to not make an ass out of myself. i think i'm just going to continue playing it cool and see what happens. thank God, he can't read my mind, i would've scared him off by now. lol.

meanwhile, i need to dust off the 'ol black book and find some dates. i think that might be a good distraction from this dude.

i swear, i really hate liking guys. i spend most of my time trying to figure out if they like me back (i.e~analyzing every conversation we ever had, analyzing dates we go on).

sorry for rambling.

be blessed yall :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home