Cutey's Domain

Just your avg chick living life in the ATL. Could love be around the corner?

Monday, October 20, 2008

They Say Vision


hey yall. long time no see. i have been so busy with trying to graduate this semester that i don't have time to blog as much as i'd like to. anyhoo, here's a quick update.

school: i am so stressed out!! i have group projects thats worth 50% of my grade (of course i seem to be the only group member that gives a flying funk)! strangely, this semester all my teachers give tests on the same days! i can't BS and wait until the day before the test to study anymore. school is kickin my yellow butt!

work: nothing much to report here. the dude i almost got into a fight with is giving me the silent treatment. whateva gets you through the day bruh. i only work weekends now because i got too much school crap to do. every weekend i comeback, another brotha gets fired. those are the breaks i guess.

personal: i went to see Res in concert at sugarhill this pass weds. my homeboy invited me and we had a great time. its weird because he's a brotha who LOVES rock n roll music. i mean the entire time we were in the car, we listened to queen, soundgarden, and other rock music i'm not familar with. it was cool. i can rock out too! lol. the Res concert was great! i knew her name but never heard her music. she's like a hiphop rocker. no wonder my homey loved it so much.

me & my other homeboy plan on doing 'dialog in the dark'. no...thats not some freaky play on words. lol. its this cool exhibit where you are taken in complete darkness to walk a path while being led by a blindperson. its sounds so interesting! i heard it was life-changing on the radio so i'll report back how it is.

anyhoo..thats my update for now.

be blessed :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home