Cutey's Domain

Just your avg chick living life in the ATL. Could love be around the corner?

Friday, March 18, 2005

hmmm....

hey yall. i know its been a while since i've updated this thing. i have like two personalities. sometimes i can be reallly talkative and other times i'm really quiet. right now, i'm in quiet mode. i've been thinking about a lot of things lately like my life, my goals, relationships. this year, i'm really going to focus all my energy on my school. i have a 7 page research paper to do in lit class, a persuasive speech to write, and another essay to write next week. i really hate writing! i need an A in all my classes this semester. i want to keep at least a 3.7 gpa for this school year. okay, thats all i have to say for now. be blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home