Cutey's Domain

Just your avg chick living life in the ATL. Could love be around the corner?

Thursday, November 17, 2005

ahhh, ain't that sweet.

so yesterday i'm at work bored as usual, and me and my fellow coworkers start talking about relationships and such. one of my coworkers started tellling us about her boyfriend of 2 years. when she first met him, she wasn't interested in him at all, but she game him the number anyway (you know how us women do.lol). so he calls her and they become friends. after about 8 months of friendship he tells her how he feels about her and that he wants to make him his woman. unfortunately, she said "no" and they stopped talking. a month goes by, and they become cool again. she goes out of town for 2 weeks and don't you know this dude sends her a SEVEN PAGE LETTER telling her how he feels about her. now, i don't know about yall...but i can barely write a 1 page book report let alone a 7 page letter about how i feel about some dude. anyhoo, she starts crying and realize what a great guy he is and they been together ever since. i just thought that was sooo cute. which brings me to my next point...

have you ever look back and realize that you let a good guy or girl get away? i remember being 21 in college and i met this cute dude. he was 6'8, thick, and light skin. yall, this dude was crazy about me! i could never understand how a tall dude like that would be so crazy about a 5'2 petite cutey like myself. lol. if you were walking down the street, you would be scared of this dude because he was so big and tall and scary looking, but he probably was the most romantic, sweetest guy i ever met! he would always write me love poems everytime we were together. yall, i straight took that dude for granted. i was still trying to do my mack thing and holla at other dudes. when my birthday came around, he even made me this beautiful bracelet from something his grandma gave him. now i know yall are laughing right about now, but honestly i would rather a dude make me something from scratch then to buy me some expensive gift. it takes more time and heart to make something for someone than to run out to the mall and buy them some gift you bought 10 minutes b4 u were to give it to them.

that was definitely a good guy i let get away. i was just young and silly back then. i probably will never meet a guy like that again. i hope he found a nice girl that appreciates him. but u know what they say, you never know what u got until its gone. ummm..thats so true. thats all for now. be blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home