Cutey's Domain

Just your avg chick living life in the ATL. Could love be around the corner?

Friday, November 04, 2005

its Friday finally!

hey yall. i guess i really haven't been keepin up with this thing like i said i would. the update on me is that i'm still happily single. i am dreadfully scared of marriage so that won't be going down anytime soon. PET PEEVE ALERT: why is it when a guy tries to holla at you and you say "no, i'm not interested", he thinks you're an angry black woman and that you're taking out your anger on your ex ..on to him. the fact is bruh, YOU JUST AIN'T CUTE. i hate to sound mean but thats all it boils down to. its really not that complicated.

just found out that my homegirl is 4 months pregnant. congrats L-dawg!

i am still in school and working. man my little parttime job is trying to work me to death!! i'm only a parttime employee, however, they still continue to give me fulltime hours. why didn't anyone tell me if you are too available they gonna give you all these damn hours! anyhoo...i'm concerned about my grades in microbiology. my teacher doesn't really teach. he's a nice person but he kinda just gets in front of class and wings it. that wouldn't be a problem if his tests were the same way. NOPE! this fool got the nerve to go all into details on the test! i'm sittin there like i know he didn't go this deep when he be wingin his lecture. i guess i gotta teach myself. yall pray for me. oh yeah, i forgot to say that i am 26 years old as of oct 29th. i just keep thinking i'm about to be 30 soon. ewwww thats scary! i didn't do anything special. my dad just took me out to dinner and i proceeded to study for my micro test.

anyhoo...thats all i gotta say for now. be blessed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home