Cutey's Domain

Just your avg chick living life in the ATL. Could love be around the corner?

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

sup?

whats up everyone? well here i am chillin on my day off so i figured this is the best time to blog. the fall semester is finally coming to a close. finals are about 3 weeks away so its really time for me to be on point with it. i'm ashamed to say my grades are not up to par. i have a C in my microbiolgy lecture class and in my lab class. one half of me is really sad because i know i could've done better, but the other side doesn't care as long as i pass my freakin classes. lol. this is the last prerequisite class to the nursing program. matter of fact, i got some homework to catch up on today.

anyhoo, in other news, i have to take a CPR class on saturday from 9am- 1:30pm. the first time i get a saturday day off from work in months and i still gotta wake up early. those are the breaks i guess. i have to take this class before i can start the nursing program in january. now all i have left to do is get a physical and i'll be already to start school in january. i'm so excited and nervous about nursing. we will see how it goes.

oh, i almost forgot to update yall about the pizza place situation in my last post. well, i gotta admit chicago style pizza is really good, however, i'm still partial to my pizza hut. lol. and wouldn't you know i ate some leftover chicago style pizza the next day and felt like i was going to puke at any moment. luckily i didn't. my friend thinks my stomach just wasn't used to the sauce but i think it was that i put it in the microwave for 2 minutes and that cheese was just "yuck". who really knows what it was...oh well.

Countdown to the day i quit my job: TWO WEEKS **doing the running man** lol

be blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home