Cutey's Domain

Just your avg chick living life in the ATL. Could love be around the corner?

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Life is good.

hey yall. i'm back. i'm in a good mood today. i feel at peace with life. not to say that everything in my life right now is just perfect, but i just don't let it get to me. i'm just blessed to have a great family, blessed to wake up everyday. man, i am so hyped i got an A on my speech test, one of the highest grades in the class. i also got an A on my midterm in my lit class. yall i couldn't believe it! i thought i was the worst writer this side of the mississippi (did i spell that right?) lol.
yesterday, i had to retake the regents's essay test again because i failed it the first time. when i took the essay prep class, i got an A so hopefully i passed the freakin test. as of right now, i have a 3.75 gpa , but that's not really good enough for me. i want to get close to a 4.0 gpa as humanly possible! i'm trying to get a scholarship to pay for nursing school. wish me luck yall.
as far as my personal life, no new news to tell ya about. lol. i'm still single as a dollar bill. i'm probably going to stay single for a good long minute, probably until i graduate from school. i need to focus on school and keeping my grades up. sometimes relationships can be a distraction. with that said, i'm always looking for new friends to talk to. i enjoy meeting new people and learning something new. anywayz, i know i'm babblin now. stay blessed. :-)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home