Cutey's Domain

Just your avg chick living life in the ATL. Could love be around the corner?

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

yada, yada, yada


dag...its been a min since my last blog. man... what can i say, i've been busy with life and yada, yada, yada. off topic: the boondocks are back starting monday, oct 8th on adult swim!! yay!

school: school is aiight. we're almost halfway done with the semester. so far most of my classes are going okay. we just took are first test in my cost accounting class and man....that class is kickin my butt. i'mma handle it though.
we had a job fair and other job events at our school. i'm still working on getting an internship next year. its basically alot of networking which i suck at! i'm such a loner type girl, so its hard for me to walk up to strangers and start-up a convesation. it definitely put me out of my comfort zone, which i think i needed to do. i had a couple of interviews so we'll see.


work: same bull. a couple of weeks ago, they told us that we would get a bonus check for making our goal this year. i'm thinkin we going to get a phat check. you know.. the kind that you use to pay some bills, or buy a car or somethin. how about i open up and see i received 50 bucks, and after taxes it was 30 bucks! great, now i can buy a pair of payless shoes i always wanted *sarcasm* . i can't wait to become an accountant.


date life: i met another dude from the train (marta mackin) about a month ago. he seemed like a nice fellow. he was 35yo, nice lookin, good job, divorcee, gentleman. we went on 1 date and i felt like i got put on locked down .
on the first date, he wanted to hold hands the whole time, even during the movie. i had to pull the ol "i got a cramp in my hand" line. he told me he thank God for puttin me in his life after i had known him 2 days. he called me 10 times a day and if i told him i'd call him back, he would call me back b4 i could about 30 mins later. it was too much!! he invited me go to las vegas with him and i hadn't known him a week yet! it was too much so i had to give him the "i see you as just a friend" talk.

he got a lil mad, but he pretty much ran me off. i'm not just going to jump into a relationship with someone i barely know. been there, done that. and wouldn't you know some chick called my phone a few days ago asking do i know him and could i tell him to call her. wtf? obviously she got my number from his phone so why is she callin me to contact him? my brother said she tryin to set him up. thank goodness, i don't talk to him no more. i dont' have time for the drama!

anyhoo, thats all thats going on with my life.

be blessed yall! :-)

7 Comments:

  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Ol jesus said…

    sounds like some ol carzy ish but them random crazy folks do be on marta lol i been riding the bus since i was like 15 and i've never met a semi sane chick of the bus

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger eclectik said…

    Alls I know is ima go down south and start ridin the Train!

    e.

    eclectik-relaxation.com

    The Message board (Grown folk talk)

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger eclectik said…

    Or Bus...whatever it takes to me ME a ATL cutey

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger The Pretty Brown Girl said…

    Your "date life" sounds JUST like a date I had recently. The shit is hilarious!

    (psst...I found you on Sister Toldja's blog...)

     
  • At 1:02 AM, Blogger All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said…

    marta mackin - lol and dont worry the internship will come ms. on lock down

     
  • At 12:10 AM, Blogger ATLcutey said…

    yaboy po- yeah it do be alot of crazy folks on marta. thanks for stoppin by!

    eclectik- lol. you do need to come visit the ATL.

    the pretty brown girl- girl what he look like? it could be the same dude. lol.

    torrence- thanks for the encouragement torrence!

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger mp1 said…

    Be careful-you just might have "Single Black Male" situation developing. I hope you packing heat! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home