Cutey's Domain

Just your avg chick living life in the ATL. Could love be around the corner?

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

untitled

okay i'm back. i am through working, at least until may. sunday was my last day at the job and i gave everyone the peace sign as i happily skipped out the door! lol. i had to turn in my take home final for my microbiology class. i have a final in my microbiology lab class on wednesday that is gonna be hard. wish me luck! i really don't care what i get in my classes as long as it is a "C" or above. i've been meaning to blog but sometimes i just don't be in the mood. i should be able to blog more since i don't have a job now and my last final is on wednesday. spring sesmester doesn't start until the second week in january so i'm just gonna chill out and sit on my butt all day. anyhoo, i better go study for my test. be blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home