Cutey's Domain

Just your avg chick living life in the ATL. Could love be around the corner?

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

i saw my boo this weekend!


i had a great weekend yall!! i went to see my boo perform at sugar hill on friday night. yall know him as theo huxtable, but i know him as malcolm sexy azz jamal warner.

now i'll admit, when he was on the cosby show, he just looked like an average black dude to me. back then it was all about stanley, rudy's boyfriend. but now.... lord knows malcolm been drinkin his milk. those locks...that smile.... that chest. i could sock him up with a biscuit!

**pauses to regain my composure**

his band is pretty good! they really rocked it! after the show he was signing cds so i stood in line to get my cd autographed. yall i was so nervous. when it was my time to get to talk to him, the bodyguard told me i had 2 minutes. i just walked up to him grinning like a cheshire cat. lol. he gave me a really big hug and asked what my name was. i told him and he proceeds to write a lil something on my cd. at that second i blurt out "just write to my first and only love". yall he just started laughing. i guess he didn't think i was serious, but i was. i wanted to post it on my page so i can let these heffas know to stay away from my man! :-p

anyhoo, after he left, the crowd got alot younger. i didn't realize it was morehouse and spelman homecoming weekend. it was packed in there, but i had a lot of fun gettin my groove back. lol.

i hope everyone had as much fun as i did this past weekend.

be blessed yall!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger Ol jesus said…

    ha ha you think theo huxtable was sexy lol good post

     

Post a Comment

<< Home