Cutey's Domain

Just your avg chick living life in the ATL. Could love be around the corner?

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

A Change is Gonna Come...

(blows dust off this sucker) ahh man! i haven't did any blogging in 4ever! i guess i should give an update. right now i am stationed somewhere in south Iraq for a year deployment. working 12hrs everyday sucks, but it is what it is. while i sit at my desk bored most of the day, i start thinking (what else are you gonna do for 12hours!) about changing this blog.

now that i am 30 (soon to be 31 this month) I think this would be a good time to chronicle my love life (or lack of one). unfortunately, this deployment has me putting it on hold for now until i return to the states in July 2011. (and no i don't date military men...because 1-they are too young, 2- most are married, and 3-most cheat on their spouses).

anyhoo, during my sabbatical from dating, i plan on doing some traveling. i'm going to hawaii alone in march for my R&R. the book 'eat, pray, love' really inspired me to do some solo traveling because if you sit around waiting for other people, you'll end up doing nothing. i'll probably post some pics here.

so thats all for now be blessed. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home